Saturday, March 14, 2015

Book Binding Machine

I long for the days when I had a book binding machine for my students. Something about that plastic spiral made students feel their work was professional and made them achieve to their highest level. I would recommend every writing teacher have access to a book binding machine and materials. Typing your work is no longer the ultimate final draft that it once was. We need to make publication more dramatic to encourage young writers. Binding student work is just one small step that has encouraged my students to take their work more seriously and participate in the revision process more successfully.

It's hard to see, but the biography has spiral binding at the top.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Heart Unicorns!

 I have had the most fun teaching an after school enrichment class this fall! I Heart Unicorns is filled with a dozen 4-6 year olds who all ...