Sunday, January 18, 2015

A Raisin in the Sun Flipbook

So, I just couldn't wait to share my amazing teachers pay teachers purchase. My eighth graders are studying drama and reading A Raisin in the Sun. Many of the literary terms are review from the novel study last semester, but since I work at a suspension school, most of my students were not with me during that time. This flipbook is a great resource to review those terms as well as study the content and themes of the play. I love the vocabulary section which was a great pre-reading activity and helped to focus the students as we started a new semester with new classes. It has been great for behavior management as well as students can work at their own pace for many of the activities. It is truly a terrific teaching tool, and I definitely recommend it for anyone reading A Raisin in the Sun. Thanks Ms. Knight! You're awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Heart Unicorns!

 I have had the most fun teaching an after school enrichment class this fall! I Heart Unicorns is filled with a dozen 4-6 year olds who all ...