Thursday, January 3, 2019

Steve Spangler Training Sessions

While I am not a science teacher, I am a Language Arts teacher, I quickly jumped on the opportunity to attend a Steve Spangler training in my community. He is a science wizard. This was definitely one of the best professional developments that I have been to... even if it will require some major creativity to find ways to incorporate his exciting ideas into my classroom. My favorite has to be energy stick. While I'm not sure how to incorporate this in Language Arts, I can definitely see this being a fun advisee bonding experience. How can you work together to create electricity? 

Find yours here



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Heart Unicorns!

 I have had the most fun teaching an after school enrichment class this fall! I Heart Unicorns is filled with a dozen 4-6 year olds who all ...