Sunday, June 18, 2017

Newly Discovered Teacher Tool: Canva!

I recently discovered a great teacher resource for creating signs, posters, and other printables. Canva is a graphic design website that offers a variety of layouts and creative commons images to make your own resources. You can make materials for free though some layouts and images are at a cost... I don't use those ones!

I just started using the website to make materials for my classroom, but I can see this being a classroom tool that students could use as well. I'm especially fond of the infographics. Check out the one I made below. Find it for free on Teachers Pay Teachers, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Heart Unicorns!

 I have had the most fun teaching an after school enrichment class this fall! I Heart Unicorns is filled with a dozen 4-6 year olds who all ...