Teaching lessons learned and shared by the Middle School teacher.
About Me
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
A Long Walk to Water Board Game
I finally found an image of another comprehension project I used with A Long Walk to Water by Linda Sue Park. We created board games that included events in Salva's life. It was a dice game. Landing on a good event moved you forward. Landing on a bad event moved you back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mathodology Training
Summer is a great time for swimming, reading, and math! While I love summer break as a chance to refresh, I also love it as a chance to ref...
-
I finally found an image of another comprehension project I used with A Long Walk to Water by Linda Sue Park. We created board games that i...
-
As I'm working my way through an online yoga course, I decided to try to merge by summer IMSE Morphology + training with this newest PD...
-
Summer is a great time for swimming, reading, and math! While I love summer break as a chance to refresh, I also love it as a chance to ref...
No comments:
Post a Comment