I've previously mentioned the Mr. Donn website for great info on Greek gods and goddesses. In exploring the site some more, I also found some really awesome clip art of a ton of famous people! It actually has a lot of other clip art too, all made by Phillip Martin. And it's super cute and accurate!
Teaching lessons learned and shared by the Middle School teacher.
About Me
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mathodology Training
Summer is a great time for swimming, reading, and math! While I love summer break as a chance to refresh, I also love it as a chance to ref...
-
I finally found an image of another comprehension project I used with A Long Walk to Water by Linda Sue Park. We created board games that i...
-
As I'm working my way through an online yoga course, I decided to try to merge by summer IMSE Morphology + training with this newest PD...
-
Summer is a great time for swimming, reading, and math! While I love summer break as a chance to refresh, I also love it as a chance to ref...

No comments:
Post a Comment