Teaching lessons learned and shared by the Middle School teacher.
About Me
Wednesday, April 8, 2015
Myths and Legends Video Stories
I found a great resource for read-aloud stories. E2BN.org has a pretty long list of stories that are read aloud with cartoons images that correspond to the words. The students love them! We've read "The Legend of Robin Hood," "The Sword in the Stone," and "Sir Gawain and the Green Light." They are a great resource to the Myths and Legends unit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mathodology Training
Summer is a great time for swimming, reading, and math! While I love summer break as a chance to refresh, I also love it as a chance to ref...
-
I finally found an image of another comprehension project I used with A Long Walk to Water by Linda Sue Park. We created board games that i...
-
As I'm working my way through an online yoga course, I decided to try to merge by summer IMSE Morphology + training with this newest PD...
-
Summer is a great time for swimming, reading, and math! While I love summer break as a chance to refresh, I also love it as a chance to ref...
No comments:
Post a Comment