Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Google Drive Fake Facebook Template

The students at my current school are each provided a Chromebook for the year. The Chromebooks are a great introduction to technology and allow students to familiarize themselves with the Google apps.

I wanted to use the great social media templates I learned about this summer for a reading project with students, but discovered that MS Office didn't work on the students' Google Chromebooks. After some more searching, I found a great Google Drawings template created by Derrick Waddell that we used instead. Below are the links for the template and the sample page I made for students. I tend to make models for all assignments to give students a better understanding of the requirements.

Google Drive Facebook Template

Facebook Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mathodology Training

 Summer is a great time for swimming, reading, and math! While I love summer break as a chance to refresh, I also love it as a chance to ref...