The Tech Teach Learn conference at Kentucky Country Day School is fully underway. Teachers from all over the state are attending to learn about Google apps, flipped classrooms, STEAM activities, social media and more!
Check out some images from the presentation "STEM in the ELA Classroom" that my colleague, Dee Anna Payne, and I presented on Wednesday!
Teaching lessons learned and shared by the Middle School teacher.
About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mathodology Training
Summer is a great time for swimming, reading, and math! While I love summer break as a chance to refresh, I also love it as a chance to ref...
-
I finally found an image of another comprehension project I used with A Long Walk to Water by Linda Sue Park. We created board games that i...
-
As I'm working my way through an online yoga course, I decided to try to merge by summer IMSE Morphology + training with this newest PD...
-
Summer is a great time for swimming, reading, and math! While I love summer break as a chance to refresh, I also love it as a chance to ref...



No comments:
Post a Comment