![]() |
| From the Teaching in Room 6 Blog |
Teaching lessons learned and shared by the Middle School teacher.
About Me
Thursday, March 26, 2015
Social Media All About Me Templates
I found an awesome getting to know you activity on Ms. M's blog. (Highly recommend!) It asks students to write about themselves and their experiences using social media templates like Facebook and Instagram. Very creative! The templates are available on the blog or here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mathodology Training
Summer is a great time for swimming, reading, and math! While I love summer break as a chance to refresh, I also love it as a chance to ref...
-
I finally found an image of another comprehension project I used with A Long Walk to Water by Linda Sue Park. We created board games that i...
-
As I'm working my way through an online yoga course, I decided to try to merge by summer IMSE Morphology + training with this newest PD...
-
Summer is a great time for swimming, reading, and math! While I love summer break as a chance to refresh, I also love it as a chance to ref...

No comments:
Post a Comment