Sunday, August 30, 2015

Yay! It's a New School Year!

I'm so excited to be back at school. This year, I start the wonderful challenge of teaching a 5th grade Language and Literacies class at Kentucky Country Day School. As always, I like to get to know the students and make the classroom a welcoming place for us to share.

I decided to use the All About Me Pennants that I used last school year to get to know students and decorate the classroom. It's a great formative because I learned a lot from favorite colors to spelling and reading abilities. It's an instant way to connect and assess. The pennants also add some color and vibrance to our classroom.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mathodology Training

 Summer is a great time for swimming, reading, and math! While I love summer break as a chance to refresh, I also love it as a chance to ref...