Sunday, December 20, 2015

Happy Holidays!

Whew! This year has definitely been a crazy and exciting one! As I finish up 2015 at the Kentucky Country Day School, I wanted to share a cute holiday gift that I gave to my advisee group. We had a pizza party for the last day before the holiday break. The school provided pizza, chips, and cookies. After spending some time on Pinterest, I created these cute reindeer root beer bottles to include with our lunch. The students thought they were pretty cute and felt very special to have a special drink with their pizza. Enjoy your holidays, and check back soon as I spend my break blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mathodology Training

 Summer is a great time for swimming, reading, and math! While I love summer break as a chance to refresh, I also love it as a chance to ref...