| This myth explains the day and the night. |
Teaching lessons learned and shared by the Middle School teacher.
About Me
Thursday, April 30, 2015
Origin Myths
It's been a busy few weeks! Testing is over, and we're wrapping up our school year. Students finished up the mythology unit by writing their own origin myths. Students wrote their myths and created a poster with visuals to represent their myth. We were going to create totem poles with them, but I decided I liked the idea of writing the myths on the posters as well. Check out the example below:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mathodology Training
Summer is a great time for swimming, reading, and math! While I love summer break as a chance to refresh, I also love it as a chance to ref...
-
I finally found an image of another comprehension project I used with A Long Walk to Water by Linda Sue Park. We created board games that i...
-
As I'm working my way through an online yoga course, I decided to try to merge by summer IMSE Morphology + training with this newest PD...
-
Summer is a great time for swimming, reading, and math! While I love summer break as a chance to refresh, I also love it as a chance to ref...
No comments:
Post a Comment