Monday, June 1, 2015

End-of-Year Wrap Up

Whew, it's definitely been a crazy few weeks. We wrapped up our school year at The Pinnacle Schools with our first ever 8th Grade Graduation. The kids and their families had a wonderful time. We created diplomas and special awards for students who exceeded all expectations and worked to improve themselves throughout the year. I was near tears with pride for all of those young people!

The tears were also from sadness as I also wrapped up my teaching time at The Pinnacle Schools. Last week, I moved to Louisville, KY and am preparing for my next teaching position as the 5th Grade Language and Digital Literacies teacher at a private school in Louisville. It will definitely be a big change, but a super exciting one!

I'll be spending the summer exploring Louisville and prepping for my new students! I'll update with exciting finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mathodology Training

 Summer is a great time for swimming, reading, and math! While I love summer break as a chance to refresh, I also love it as a chance to ref...