Monday, December 21, 2015

Free Audiobooks!

This year's 5th grade book list includes Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls. To accommodate the wide range of student needs, I set off on a search for an audio book and found a treasure of a site.

ESL-Bits is a site that Mr. Skip Reske put together to support English language learners. The site is full of novels and short stories in audiobook format. The words are on the screen for e-reading, and you can listen to some great readers tell classic stories.

I recommended the Where the Red Fern Grows audiobook to many of my students. I also used the site personally on some long car rides. With holiday travels approaching, it's time to pick my next book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mathodology Training

 Summer is a great time for swimming, reading, and math! While I love summer break as a chance to refresh, I also love it as a chance to ref...